Ultimate Wedding Dance Company- COVID-19 Policy 2020
The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company closely follows the UK governments guidelines regarding COVID-19 in order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of both our clients and instructors. Our policy has been updated accordingly to reflect this. Clients booking lessons with The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company will be expected to review our updated company policy below before booking any lessons.
1. Instructors and clients are responsible in maintaining a safe distance at all times during each session (2 metres plus).
2. Instructors and clients are permitted to wear appropriate face coverings during lessons.
3. Lessons are required to be arranged in an open space, ie. garden, driveway, or local park area, where and when possible. Online lessons are optional and can be confirmed upon booking.
4. Clients and instructors will be held responsible to report any symptoms of COVID-19 before any lessons. Lessons will automatically be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date agreed by both parties.
5. The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company is permitted to cancel and reschedule any bookings at any time if the client displays or fails to report any symptoms of COVID-19 before the lessons.
6. Lessons can be rescheduled up to 2-3 weeks in advance.
7. All packages require a 50% deposit, however please note that all packages are not confirmed until FULL payment has been received. All packages are non-refundable.
Updated: 28th June 2020