- A bespoke and fun routine choreographed to display the unbreakable father and daughter bond.
- Taught in the comfort of your home
- Maximum 2m routine
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
To cancel an appointment please make sure to let us know in advance. We will be happy to reschedule your session.
Before booking an appointment, please note our company refund/cancellation policy below:
- One month before start date will receive a 50% refund*
- Less than one month will receive 25% refund
- Within 2 weeks- zero refunds.
All lessons must be paid in full 24hrs before the first session. Failure to make payment will result in automatic booking cancellation.
If your paid session has been cancelled by UWDC within 48hrs, your session will automatically be rescheduled.
* Last Minute and Booster Packages are non-refundable
Right to Cancel- UWDC has the right to cancel 48hrs due to non-payment upfront and/or major transport delays. Any lessons cancelled due to these circumstances will be rebooked at no additional cost. UWDC does not tolerate any abuse from clients and have the right to cancel any remaining lessons anytime without a refund.
Venue Hire Policy
UWDC primarily holds lessons in the home, however as per request from the client we are happy to help source a local venue, either a community hall and/or dance studio.
- Clients will be able to pay and reserve the venue directly, but must confirm that the dates and times also work with the instructor before booking.
- Alternatively, UWDC can book and reserve the venue. With this agreement, the client will be made responsible to pay the studio hire invoice, and £20 admin fee, separately from the lesson fees before the first session.
- Each venue will have a different refund/ cancellation policy, therefore UWDC will not be held responsible for any cancellations or studio refunds. Please check with the venue/ studio for their refund/cancellation policy.