TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the Terms and Conditions of use of The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company website (“the website”) This forms a legally binding contract between us and you which is effective from the date of your first use of the website. By browsing or using the website you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or any part of them, you should stop using the website immediately.
1. The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company will not be liable for any losses incurred by you in connection with your use of the website, for any delay in using or your inability to use the website, for any information or products obtained through the website or for any material posted to the website by users of the website.
2. The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company’s website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from the website.
3. All contents of the website, including any software, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of the website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without prior consent of The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company other than temporarily in the course of using online ticket booking.
4. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company’s website for any reason which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which in The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company's opinion harms our business or in any way offends other users or persons.
5. The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company cannot be held responsible for the content of any third party sites directly or indirectly linked to us. Access to these sites is at your own risk. Please advise us if you consider any linked pages to be inappropriate illegal or offensive.
6. The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company makes no representation, endorsement or warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in the website. To the best of our knowledge the information on the website is accurate and correct. We reserve the right to cancel or change the time of any class, workshop, performance, event or studio showing and will do our best to keep the information on the website accurate and up to date.
7. Like all web publishers, The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company has no control over the Internet and the method by which you access the website. As a consequence and in common with most web publishers The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company takes no responsibility for service interruption or the transmission of viruses or other malicious computer code through the website.
8. You are not permitted to alter The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company’s website in any way or post onto or transmit to the site, any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
9. All material created by the instructors of The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company must be credited and will not be shown to unauthorised third parties.
These terms and conditions relate to the booking of, online, over the phone or in The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company, and attendance of Dance Courses paid in advance, Wedding Dance Lessons, Fitness Classes and Hen Parties.
1. All Dance Courses paid in advance, Wedding Dance Lessons, Fitness Packages and Hen Parties are non-refundable.
2. Participants take classes at their own risk. Please inform your teacher of any medical condition that may affect your participation.
3. The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company reserves the right to substitute alternative teachers/ performers at any time up to and including the day of the Dance Courses paid in advance, Wedding Dance Lessons, Fitness Classes and Hen Parties without notice
4. The Ultimate Wedding Dance Company will not be liable in any way if a Wedding Dance Lesson, Fitness Classes and Hen Parties is abandoned after more than half of it has taken place due to any factors which are beyond our reasonable control. Without limiting the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control: (i) Acts of God, which include earthquakes, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow or frost; (ii) Force Majeure which includes war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes and civil commotions; (iii) Power failure and failure of sound or lighting equipment.
5. If we cancel your activity, we will tell you as soon as possible, and do our very best to offer an alternative date or location. We reserve the right to cancel your activity at short notice and re-book you. We reserve the right to reschedule the timings or location of any activity owing to unavailability of the activity, insufficient numbers making the activity unavailable, and other factors beyond our control.
6. It is against our companies policy to provide or exchange instructor/ client information to any third party without company acknowledgement.
7. All cancellations must be made within 48hrs to be considered on our First Priority Re-Scheduling List. Any cancellation made after 48hrs may result to delayed rescheduling of appointment.
8. Loyalty cards may ONLY be used for last minute lessons and/or our Standard Package deals. Clients must reach and complete all five lessons in order to receive a 50% discount on the last lesson.
9. Loyalty cards can be given as a gift as long as the card is used by the active client. Any lost or stolen Loyalty cards can be replaced if the company notified before the lessons.